11 weeks intermittent, weather dependant.
Nature of project:
- Portsmouth PRS wind, water lines & painting of site.
- Removal of old building.
Stages of works:
- Above ground asset painting recoated with Plasguard 410, two coats
- Pipework on new filter slab blasted & recoated with two coats of Plasguard.
- All wind and water lines to be backfilled with sand and concrete edgings to form boxes.
- Demolition of steel framed building (including Asbestos testing).
- Roof repairs on existing control building.
- Groundbed installation assisted with HP filter installations, concrete walkway installation. Concrete slabs to be removed and tarmac to avoid trip hazards, then replaced with shingle.