Application of Industrial Coatings for above and
below ground applications.
Carr Civil Engineering Limited offers to industry a full range of Coating Services, and can offer the following services across the UK:
- Inspect and test existing coatings and report on their ‘fitness for purpose’
- Engage with worldwide experts contracted as embedded contractors who can advise on project coating and requirements at project design.
- Recommend coating systems for all different types of applications.
- Fully manage and deliver as Principal Contractor the removal and application of new coatings.
Once the coating system is operational we can also offer you a maintenance regime which will continue to keep your scheme FFP and give you hard evidence of the protection provided to your asset.
Additional stand-alone services offered:-
- Paint only application
- Below ground wrapping and epoxy coatings applications
- Grit blasting as required to Swedish standard SA 2.5 or as requested by the client
- Blasting with other mediums (glass bead, non-aggressive blast material)
Carr Civil Engineering Limited offers the full solution to Industry, working in partnership with major utility companies in the UK delivering new innovative products and solutions for coatings including their application. All of our onsite works are carried out by our direct labour workforce and pride ourselves on the standards of our finished products.